This post contains affiliate links. See disclosure.
We're over a month into quarantine.
There are two types of people.
and Type DGAF:
Maybe we're all a bit of both depending on the day.
If you're in type A mode, you're probably running out of things to declutter/clean/fix around the house.
In today's post, I'll share some ideas for when you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for at-home activities. If you haven't already, check out last week's Self-Quarantine To-Do List.
Hand Sanitizer - 2 pack x 236 mL - Amazon.com.
Quarantine Activities for When You've Finished Netflix and KonMari-ed Every Room
1. Organize your phone's home screen. Group apps into categories (i.e. games, tv, exercise, photo editing, etc.). Delete apps you haven't used in long time.
2. Declutter your inbox. Unsubscribe from those annoying weekly newsletters.
3. Go on a hunt for dings and marks on the walls. You can turn this into a game for your kids -- have them put a sticky note near each one. Putty and paint over the damage.
4. Go on a hunt for dead lightbulbs (another quarantine-appropriate game for kids). Switch out the dead bulbs.
5. Rearrange your furniture. Test out different furniture layouts and shelf/credenza styling permutations. Move things from one room to another.
6. Gather every pen in your home to test out and discard the ones that are out of ink.
7. Remove stickers you never bothered to on appliances. Or, remove the sticky residue left behind from previous unsuccessful attempts.
8. Declutter your filing cabinet. Get rid of anything you don't need to keep for future reference.
9. Shred and recycle tax documents older than six years.
10. Digitize your kids' artwork and keep only a select few physical pieces.
That's it for this week! Check back in with you guys sometime soon. I know it's hard, but keep staying home. You're legit saving lives.
Fuck Off Corona Virus Coloring Book - Amazon.com
In Case You Missed It